Accelerate Your Career & Make A Difference
SpedTrack is a small company making a huge impact in special education technology. We love to drive the industry to a more automated future and have been doing that for districts for more than 15 years. We know to be the best we have to hire the best. If you think you have what it takes, keep reading!
- Managing our internal corporate computing environment, including Windows servers, Windows/Mac computers, VoIP phone system, network cabling/switches/firewall.
- Managing our production hosting environments, including VMWare clusters, Windows servers, and the hosting of our .Net applications.
- Evaluating, implementing and administering purchased technologies, including Exchange, SharePoint, sales CRM, support team help desk, project management, source control, etc.
- Implementing policies, procedures and systems to ensure the security and recoverability of our computing environments.
- Researching and pro-actively implementing enhancements to our existing IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring production systems to ensure consistent up-time and plan for growth.
- Providing technical support and training to internal staff on our systems and policies.
- Serving as a technical resource to our customer support and development teams as needed for customer technical issues or product development plans.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for IT vendors, including purchasing new equipment, negotiating contracts, and evaluating cost effectiveness.