Accelerate Your Career & Make A Difference
SpedTrack is a small company making a huge impact in special education technology. We love to drive the industry to a more automated future and have been doing that for districts for more than 15 years. We know to be the best we have to hire the best. If you think you have what it takes, keep reading!
- Introduce our company and products to potential customers, primarily via phone.
- Communicate a quick overview of our solutions with the goal of generating enough interest for the prospect to schedule a product demonstration with a Sales Executive.
- Researching prospects as necessary for outreach efforts.
- Logging all communication activity and prospect information in our internal systems.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Previous exposure to public procurement or special education is beneficial.
- Enjoy an informal, family-like environment.
- Have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated. We are not micromanagers.
- Possess a low maintenance personality and get along well with others. We are low drama.
- Take it personal – we want teammates who will take ownership in the company’s success.
- Hourly compensation, depending on experience. Raises and bonuses are performance based.
- Group medical and dental plans (full-time only).
- Company paid disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Paid Holidays.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 401k with company match.