Accelerate Your Career & Make A Difference
SpedTrack is a small company making a huge impact in special education technology. We love to drive the industry to a more automated future and have been doing that for districts for more than 15 years. We know to be the best we have to hire the best. If you think you have what it takes, keep reading!
- Acquiring leads using a variety of methods, including cold-calling, email, mailers, etc.
- Demonstrating our products to prospective customers, via webinars and on-site presentations.
- Representing IWT at industry conferences to develop potential leads, interact with existing customers, and monitor our competition.
- Shepherding prospects through the sales cycle, finally resulting in a signed contract.
- Logging all sales activity and prospect information in our internal systems.
- Travel is required (30-35 nights/year).
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in software sales is preferred.
- Previous exposure to public procurement or special education is beneficial.
- Enjoy an informal, family-like environment.
- Have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated. We are not micromanagers.
- Possess a low maintenance personality and get along well with others. We are low drama.
- Take it personal – we want teammates who will take ownership in the company’s success.
- Salary plus commission. Raises and bonuses are performance based.
- Group medical and dental plans.
- Company paid disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Paid Holidays.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 401k with company match.