Accelerate Your Career & Make A Difference
SpedTrack is a small company making a huge impact in special education technology. We love to drive the industry to a more automated future and have been doing that for districts for more than 15 years. We know to be the best we have to hire the best. If you think you have what it takes, keep reading!
- Design, develop, and test enhancements to our products – including user interface, business objects, and database layer.
- Assist with product management, including the design of enhancements and roadmap planning.
- Help define internal development processes to ensure that our solutions are technically sound.
- Provide technical support to our customer success team, including troubleshooting and fixing software issues.
- Other than the opportunity to attend our customer users’ conference, no travel is expected.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in software development or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented development.
- Working knowledge of relational database design and SQL.
- Prior experience developing web-based applications using Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server) is strongly preferred.
- Previous exposure to public procurement or special education is beneficial.
- Enjoy an informal, family-like environment.
- Have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated. We are not micromanagers.
- Possess a low maintenance personality and get along well with others. We are low drama.
- Take it personal – we want teammates who will take ownership in the company’s success.
- Salary based on experience. Raises and bonuses are performance based.
- Group medical and dental plans.
- Company paid disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Paid Holidays.
- 401k with company match.
- Flexible work environment.
- High-end development machines (laptops, SSD, 4k monitors, etc.)